- The City provides a special refuse pickup service for minor renovations done by residents, but nor for work done by contractors.
- The service is offered free of charge up to a maximum of 4.5m3 (6 yd3) or two collections per year.
- Any additional service will be charged to the resident at a rate set by the City, $200 per 4.5 m3 (6 yd3).
Period and Timeframe
- This service is available from May 1 to October 31.
- When possible, the refuse will be collected within five business days following the request.
Accepted materials with mandatory sorting
To facilitate pickup and recycling, materials must be sorted by type of refuse and placed neatly in bulk (not in plastic bags or cardboard boxes) on the resident’s property, near but not on the street or the sidewalk. Special refuse should not be placed near a tree, wall, lamppost, fire hydrant, basketball net, or other place that could interfere with the collection.
The City will pick up the following with a clamp bucket :
All collection requests can be made online by clicking on “Online pickup request form” below, or by phone by calling 514 684-1010.
Online request for special refuse pickup
You can register your request for pickup 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, between May 1 and October 31.