Since March 2020, Quebec has taken several measures to curb the spread of COVID-19. Despite the fact that vaccination against the virus is well underway, the pandemic has not disappeared. The government therefore continues to advocate preventive measures such as the wearing of masks and hand washing. Follow all the updates on their website.
- For the most recent information about COVID-19, visit Quebec.ca/coronavirus
- For all questions concerning COVID-19, call 1 877 644-4545.
- Those living in the MWI IUHSSC’s communities can also call 514 630-2123.
- Information on COVID-19 is available in several languages here.
- If you feel stressed, afraid or depressed, call the City at 514-684-9391 and leave your name and phone number.
- If you need help getting groceries, medications or cash, call 2-1-1.
- If you have a health problem, please call your family doctor or 8-1-1.
There are currently fraud attempts against residents across Canada related to the COVID-19 virus. Some cases have been reported in the West Island. For more information, visit https://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/features-vedette/2020/covid-19-eng.htm. Remember to be wary of phone calls asking for personal or financial information.